Experienced hospital nurse. Seeking a position where my extensive professional skills, knowledge and practical experience can be enhanced and fully utilized.
- Board Passer, Philippine Nursing Licensure Examination (December 2007)
- College Graduate with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Silliman University
- Licensed Professional Rescuer (CPR/BLS with Advanced Airway Management and AED use) under ILCOR/ American Heart Association
- Licensed IV therapist (ANSAP)
- English Tutor (foreign Students), Silliman University, Dumaguete City
- Computer Literate (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
January 2004 - March 2007
Bachelor of Science
Quezon City General Hospital
January 2008 - February 2019
Assisting in surgical operations, provides assistance in several functional areas including: Bedside Care, Skin Testing, Catheterization, Oxygen Therapy, Tube Feedings. Medication Administration (oral and Parenteral), Intravenous Therapy and Fluid Monitoring, ECG tracing, Basic Life Support, Physical Assessment, Health History Taking, Documentations, Referrals, Admission and Discharge of Patients, Health Teachings, Transcribing and Carrying Physician’s Orders, Therapeutic Communication, Wound Care and Vital Signs Taking.